Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"MOMMY. Mommy. I drew ICE CREAM, Mommy!"

Today, Ro ascended above her Pollock-esque fits of crayon mess and actually drew something. Not to say she wasn't drawing somethings before, but I was having to pretend the things she was talking about were there amidst the forest of greasy scribbles. This morning she INSISTED she had drawn ice cream (her catch-all term for lollipops, popsicles and ice cream cones,) and then when I actually bothered to look, lo and behold, she had.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, she's turned an artistic corner there! Very nice!

Stephanie said...

ps The coloring reminded me of this post from my friend Heather about keeping kids occupied in the car. See if any of these ideas would work for you: http://marriedtorich.blogspot.com/2008/09/creative-travel.html