Friday, February 1, 2008

Starring in: The Year of No Pants

Somehow I wasn't anticipating this to be as daunting as it seems, and the potty isn't even here yet. I decided to go with the sporty red model, keeping things fresh when I know they aren't going to be. I'm already worried about my carpets, even with the glee of not having to change diapers anymore ever lighting the puddle-strewn path to freedom.

Come on, Mom. She's not a puppy.

I myself am not precisely sure how parents who work full time manage to teach their children to use the potty. It seems like a helicopter sport, always hovering, ready to snatch up your kid and plunk them down with a book or something the second their eye starts twitching. Here is where those Sesame Street DVD's are going to come in really handy. After all, Oscar does love everything, and I quote, "dirty or dingy."

Well he's going to love my living room rug when this is all said and done.

No comments: